Spywhizz - Nothing

I paid for a service whether it’s agreed with by other is irrelevent, I paid for a service to work and it doesn’t, a full refund was offered prior to purchasing, is this just a bunch of blowhards out to make a quick dollar from a blue collar worker when that blue collar worked is trying to keep his family together? Disgusting man

Spywhizz - Didn't get any text messages

Downloaded app watched video no success on any info

Product or Service Mentioned: Spywhizz Monitoring Software.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Spywhizz - The worse!!!!!!!

Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I paid for a service and after they received the money i got ripped off jo service no contact no nothing and I'm pissed!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Spywhizz Monitoring Software.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Exactly the same happened to me - $100. As soon as the money was picked up at WU office they ignore all your messages.

I have tried numerous times daily since I paid to get a response. On one day, using a different device and email someone answered.

Lied and said that a refund would be processed in 72 hours but of course nothing . They are thieves

Spywhizz - They almost got me

I played myself,I was so excited to hear a product like this existed,because my daughter is a heroin addict I thought it would be good to have this produ t to monitor where abouts considering her boyfriend O,D on heroin june 3,2017 but all these reviews is MY Experience! my only saving grace was that they took too long to go pick up the $ at moneygram so I DIDNT GET SCAMMED,but I learned my lesson:IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE,IT AINT TRUE!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Spywhizz - This guy is a robber!

Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Do not let this *** bag steal your money. He simply is a day light robber!

I think FBI should involve and hunt him and his www.spywhizz activity. Youtube must not cooperate this criminal to advertise his stealing business. we need to help the unsuspecting people ,like us. No No If you are wanting FlexiSpy installed on a target device that you do not physically have, It will be done quickly and efficiently!

100% guaranteed, or your money back! HOW IT WORKS: After you purchase this service, you will be prompted to send the information needed, about the target device.

Once the information is received, we will contact the target device's owner, and the installation process will begin. When it is done, you will be notified, and be able to monitor all activity on the target device.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: shut down!.

I didn't like: Theft, Scumm, Rob.

Spywhizz - SCAM ALERT

Spywhizz a total scam do not answer once you pay your money a fraud business do not deal with Spy whizz waste of time and money they spywhizz should not be in business if you see these people from spywhizz run the other way..... I will be following the matter up further with this scam I will leave reviews all over Google so they become found this business is all over Youtube do not waste your time and money with these guys you will be very disappointed with the outcome with this scam shame on you Spywhizz shame on you

I didn't like: Scam.

Comments

I have been ripped off too

Barrow-In-Furness, England, United Kingdom #1328481

I payed these guys but after they stopped chatting i went to flexispy direct and they told me they were scammers so i called western union immediately and got transaction stopped, as soon as i told spywhizz what i had done they started chatting again, they said that there chat programme had crashed but they insisted they were legit, i very much doubt it, i think if it sounds to good to be true it usually is, stay away from them!!

total losers! I'm glad I didn't send them any money!

TOTAL DIRT BAGS! TRIED TO SCAM ME AS WELL AND WHEN I TOLD THEM THEY WERE A SCAM THEY CALLED ME THE "C" WORD! NICE ....

TOTAL LOSERS!

Unfortunately I got scammed too. They want cash through Westernunion.com, they tell you they'll send you an email after they are finished with installation.

They never did it!

They take your money just like that and disappear! Spywhizz.com is a fraud, they are shameless bastards!!!!

Got ripped like everyone else. Go to https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx to file a complaint with the feds.

to Carguy Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1291269

hey carguy thanks for the link i will definitely use it against these scammers

NOTE PLEASE BE WARNED: SPYWIZZ.COM IS A FAKE COMPANY AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY, THEY WORK BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANFER - INFO FROM HACKERS EXPOSE THE SCAMMERS

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1275986

I've been scammed as well ....feeling some kind of way. I would love a refund of my money also.

Same person add $12.00 on my previous commet from western union that's a fee cost. We need to warned Western Union about this scam too

Scam stole my money. U either give me the spy app.

I need it for a reason for my own safety too.

Or u can refund to me $50.00 no questions asked. U scammer!

Did anybody get a refund? I should have researched before paying :(

Add me to the list of duped and desperate people

Thanks for the review, and the warning they are obviously scammers and liars, *** bastards!!!

London, England, United Kingdom #1257649

Yes I was ripped by these people...they are on YouTube and soub genuine but it's a scam.

Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia #1246348

Yes I to got ripped by this company low *** of the earth I will spread the word through out GOOGLE also contacting federal agents in the area....

Pissed customer