Spywhizz - THIS IS A TOTAL FRAUD!!!

PLEASE DONT FALL INTO THIS! THEY WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL WITH DIRECTIONS TO SEND THEM MONEY THROUGH BITCOIN.

AFTER YOU SEND THEM MONEY THEY NEVER REPLY TO YOUR EMAILS!!!

I AM *** PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!! SPEND ALMOST $75 FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!

{{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Spywhizz Flexispy Monitoring Software.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

4/17/18. Was taken by spywiz also threw bitcoin. Do not waste your time, or money

Spywhizz - They ripped me off

They did the same thing as they did to others but thats cool cause were gonna set this guy up he's going to take an order and when he goes to collect he's going to end up crippled and dumped in front of the cop shop with a note pinned to his {{Redacted}} cause you cant talk with a ball gag in your mouth and no teeth. He thinks that he can't be found but he's been sold out by someone close to him who thinks he's a dirt bag as well so it's coming and he will be happy to see the police once were done

Product or Service Mentioned: Spywhizz Flexispy Monitoring Software.

Spywhizz - Promised remote installation. Took my money and now not answering messages

2.0

Update by user Oct 19, 2017

It is a total scam. They take your money and then do not reply

Update by user Oct 19, 2017

So, I went on their chat from a different device, which had a different IP address and they came online! I pretended to be someone else and asked for info as I had been cheated on.

First thing they wanted was the name of person I wanted tracked - I gave them ElectricBenjamin, Eric Dumero, and said they probably knew those names as well as me - as cheats, liars and thieves. Then they replied saying who are you (x10). I told them to check records for who had paid $100 the day before. Kept saying who are you?

Eventually I told them that Western Union have been given these names, Florida Police and also Flexispy. Told me they were a brand new company, know nothing about Spy Whizz and don't sell Flexispy. Eventually, I told them who I was and 'Katie' said she would check my installation date and time! Told them I was no longer interested and to refund me.

'Katie' agreed and told me it would be 48-72 hours and asked for full details. Of course, nothing has materialised and now they have blocked both my devices.

Original review posted by user Oct 17, 2017

Had long chats with them on Sunday regarding remote installation of Flexispy on their online chat. They sounded very credible and as if they knew what they were talking about.

Agreed to pay $100 by Western Union to someone called Eric Demuro. They promised that the installation would be completed within 2 hours and would email me with instructions. Money was picked up in Florida. As soon as I received the confirmation that the money had been collected, I tried to message them to ask for further instructions.

Guess what? No response.

24 hours later, and numerous messages later, still no response. These people are lying *** and need to be taken down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spywhizz Flexispy Monitoring Software.

Reason of review: They are liars and cheats. No service provided.

I liked: Supposed knowledge and expertise.

Spywhizz - Cheeted

Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but i had to pay a fee of 12 to do it so i went back to the chat site to inform them yes the money was being sent to florida..but i was confussed but when i went back to the site it was no longer there.lmao thay had closed it down before i had time to send money.and the person was very rude and nasty.so happy i did not send payment yet. And yes i saw the video on youtub.so be weare

Product or Service Mentioned: Spywhizz Flexispy Monitoring Software.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I hope you were planning to use that money for a remedial English course.

You need it badly.

Don't be "confussed" , it's not that hard. Nothing to "be weare" of ...

Please capitalize our state names ; i.e, Florida .

Spywhizz - Ripped off and now pissed off!!!!!

DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT send or pay any money to anyone on spywhizz.com. I was ripped off for $71.23 for flexispy to be installed.

Please take my advice and do as I say. You too will be taken as I was! Somehow someway that site must be shut down and the person/persons behind the scam be sent to prison. All I can say is do not do as I did, otherwise you too will get ripped off.

There is a video on You Tube for flexispy.

Do not waste your time watching. Nothing worse than a liar and a theif

Product or Service Mentioned: Spywhizz Flexispy Monitoring Software.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

SomberSiameseFightingFish726
#1520823

Rootgate WebWatcher is a handy spying application, which can track any activity. You can install it stealthily and set the “alert words.” WebWatcher allows you to block the access to any content.

It is an irreplaceable tool for those users whose overarching goal is to protect children from cyberbullying.

It is an ideal application for spying because the targeted person will never guess that he is being monitored. Rootgate has a good customer representation that will take you through the process

Spywhizz - Did not work

Don't work they won't refund my money they won't chat with me there phone won't work I got ripped off