1.3K views

Spywhizz a total scam do not answer once you pay your money a fraud business do not deal with Spy whizz waste of time and money they spywhizz should not be in business if you see these people from spywhizz run the other way..... I will be following the matter up further with this scam I will leave reviews all over Google so they become found this business is all over Youtube do not waste your time and money with these guys you will be very disappointed with the outcome with this scam shame on you Spywhizz shame on you

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Spywhizz and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about spywhizz monitoring software from Spywhizz was scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spywhizz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Spywhizz to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Spywhizz?

Comments

Barrow-In-Furness, England, United Kingdom #1328481

I payed these guys but after they stopped chatting i went to flexispy direct and they told me they were scammers so i called western union immediately and got transaction stopped, as soon as i told spywhizz what i had done they started chatting again, they said that there chat programme had crashed but they insisted they were legit, i very much doubt it, i think if it sounds to good to be true it usually is, stay away from them!!

total losers! I'm glad I didn't send them any money!

TOTAL DIRT BAGS! TRIED TO SCAM ME AS WELL AND WHEN I TOLD THEM THEY WERE A SCAM THEY CALLED ME THE "C" WORD! NICE ....

TOTAL LOSERS!

Unfortunately I got scammed too.They want cash through Westernunion.com, they tell you they'll send you an email after they are finished with installation.

They never did it!

They take your money just like that and disappear!Spywhizz.com is a fraud, they are shameless bastards!!!!

Got ripped like everyone else. Go to https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx to file a complaint with the feds.

to Carguy Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1291269

hey carguy thanks for the link i will definitely use it against these scammers

NOTE PLEASE BE WARNED: SPYWIZZ.COM IS A FAKE COMPANY AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY, THEY WORK BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANFER - INFO FROM HACKERS EXPOSE THE SCAMMERS

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1275986

I've been scammed as well ....feeling some kind of way. I would love a refund of my money also.

Same person add $12.00 on my previous commet from western union that's a fee cost. We need to warned Western Union about this scam too

Scam stole my money.U either give me the spy app.

I need it for a reason for my own safety too.

Or u can refund to me $50.00 no questions asked.U scammer!