Spywhizz - It's a Total Scam

They will never answer you, once you pay the money, & they never do any installation or anything like that, it's a 100% fraud and 200% scam, so don't pay them anything, otherwise, you lose your money. once again, please don't waste your hard earned money on this company, they are very good with you till the time you pay them, but once you paid, they will never reply to your call or never reply to your email also, so please stay away from this company and don't waste your time and money , otherwise you will be very disappointed with the outcome. i hope all of you understand now.

Comments

May you loose more money for stealing my money.

Spywhizz - Fraud

5.0
Usability

I sent the $50.00 and never heard back from them.im not the only one.this happen to Wtf

Review about: Spywhizz Monitoring Software.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Spywhizz - Need help!

Usability

I'm super intrested in ur knowledge about the software ppl use to spy on others n reaching out desperately for ur help PLEASE! If someone can't remotely *** , spy , etc then how are they able to literally steal my photos , read my text , hear my conversations through my phone while I'm on it n off of it , pull up things I've googled, people n companies I've emailed , send what looks like a screen shot of pages (windows) off my phone , change my profile picture on my contacts , n literally cut my phone off n take everything off my phone n then I have to create a Google email to access my phone again as if I just bought it n its brand new .

They harass me n my wife on a daily basis n have been going on 3 years now . I can't catch them n don't know if I'm able too. When they text they use the fake number process n they have even sent text to my wife with bad comments ,photos etc but it shows its coming from my phone number .

Even the phone company pulls their own investigation n it shows everything's coming from my phone! Please please if u have any information that could help me catch them stop them find them please help me I'm begging yes!

Spywhizz - It´s a Scamm (explained)

Chicago, IL, USA 0 comments
Usability

It doesn’t matter what your motive is. Whether you’re trying to spy on your significant other, employees during work hours, or carry out a malicious act (God forbid!), purchasing a software that can be installed remotely is almost unbelievable. And that’s because it usually is.

Any software developer making these claims is typically out to scam people by telling them what they want to hear and luring them into purchasing junk software. Of course these spyware apps are generally the most tempting but they also should set off the most red flags.

It not unlikely for a situation to arise that forces you to drop your defence. A lot of the times people contact me to express their concern about their kids’ safety – and this is when these scam software are more tempting. However, it doesn’t matter how much you go in hoping that it delivers on what it claims it can do – it usually won’t. Save yourself the trouble!

I’ll explain more about why you shouldn’t fall into these traps.

Can I Spy On Someone with Software Without Ever Having Accessed Their Phone?

To cut to the chase – absolutely not! You simply won’t be able to spy on someone unless you have the opportunity to install a software to their phone manually. If remote installation was possible then all the older spy software developers would be out of business already – or offering it as an option.

Remote installation is simply NOT POSSIBLE. If it were it would be ILLEGAL. The best spy phone software companies have been around for years and do not make these claims – they are legitimate business selling real software that is legal and works!

Bluetooth Spy Misconceptions

Many claiming remote installation is possible use the ploy that everything can be done using Bluetooth technology. There are several huge problems here.

For starters, on any Apple device (iPhone iPad etc.) – unless you jailbreak the target device, you won’t be able to install any programs that are not approved by the Apple Store. It does not matter how the installation files are sent to the target device – No Jailbreak means no installation.

If the phone is jailbroken, they will claim you’ll need to connect to it using Bluetooth as opposed to downloading directly on to the device.

The problem is, to setup a Bluetooth connection both devices will need to have the Bluetooth wireless remote cell spytechnology and the target user will need to accept a request to connect with the other device. Plus it gets more complicated.

Both devices will need to be within a specific range (usually within the same room) to establish a connection. At best you can get a working range of about 20-30 feet!

It’s simply not possible for you to just call someone in a different location and begin spying on them – this is just not practical and just too good to be true.

They will need to accept a request to pair with your device via Bluetooth and be within range of the device.

Even then – if all that did miraculously work – monitoring would only happen within the small range of Bluetooth connectivity.

When you decide to use a phone spy app that claims to offer remote installation you’ll just end up with junk files and sometimes these may not even be suited for your device. The vast majority of these developers are actually distributing outdated files that can no longer be opened, let alone come through on remote installation. Pure spy software scams!

What If It Comes With A File That Installed The Program Secretly?

This is a tagline used by many companies making this claim and while I hate to sound like a broken record – it’s always a scam; not to mention illegal – if it worked!

The usual claim is that you can send someone an innocent looking file as an attachment – and when they open it, the spy app will secretly install on the target device. After all you here the warnings about viruses and phishing scams working like this – and how you should never open suspicious attachments.

So that could work … right?

Well, no. Remember these companies are openly selling this software online. Do you ever see a company (or individual) openly selling viruses, Trojans or malware online? No – because it is illegal and they would face prosecution.

The irony here is that it would appear that it is ok to advertise false claims and sell bogus products that do not work. But if the spying software did work – the seller would be prosecuted and closed down. The authorities need to act to stop these false claims!

I can’t say it enough… any spying app that promises remote installation is a scam.

Trust Google – Sometimes

Google is always a good place to go seek answers if you are thinking about investing in a spy software. If you think the software may be a scam go to Google search and enter the name of the software along with the word “scam.” You should find real reviews from people who have used the software and are in the position to confirm if it’s a scam or not.

Also, fair warning, be on the lookout for reviews claiming these software to be AWESOME. Many software developers will go as far as to hire writers to write positive reviews about their software without even using it.

Many of these reviews are written by freelance writers who know exactly what to say to convince prospective buyers that the software is magical. They know nothing about the software and are simply doing their job to get paid regardless of the fact that it’s not the truth.

And once Google gets flooded with actual reviews calling out the product as a scam then they’ll simply rebrand it and start the process all over again.

The point is, none of these programs will work. Here’s how you can make sure that you do not fall into their traps.

Red Flag Warning Signs

Once a company is claiming that their software can be installed remotely, your instinct should be to turn the other way. No legit company will release this sort of software online and put themselves in legal trouble.

In addition to the false claim of providing remote installation, they’ll also use tag lines such as: no monthly fees, free upgrades, and onetime payment. The problem is that they already know that you won’t want an upgrade – by then you would have figured out that they are scammers.

They make it seem like you are getting the best deal ever by offering a number of bonuses with the scam warningsoftware. Most of the time these bonuses have nothing to do with the software that they are offering and most legit companies will not do these things.

You may also want to compare the same website to that of a legit company. Legitimate companies would typically have different content on their website; with professionally written and informative articles.

Scam websites typically feature less written content and generally carry more videos and reviews calling the software “AWESOME.”

You can usually spot them without even looking too hard.

If the price is too low, be on the alert. Of course some legit software companies will offer their products at an affordable rate. However, any software that could actually provide you with remote access to a phone wouldn’t be cheap – not with the legal risks. It should raise a number of red flags.

You might also want to look at the payment options offered by the business. Most businesses that have nothing to be afraid of will offer PayPal as a payment option so that buyers can file a dispute if they wish.

This is not to say all legit businesses use PayPal but scammers will generally stay away from these payment options.

There are a number of other red flags that you can be on the lookout for. Not just for spy software but most things you purchase online. They say “things aren’t always what they seem,” and with good reasons. In this aspect, take everything you see online with a grain of salt. Do your research before investing your money. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Review about: Spywizz And All Others That Claim The Same.

Reason of review: Because ppl r dum.

I liked: We llike to know were you are now.

I didn't like: Time we got to wait till we get to ya.

Spywhizz - Fraud!!!!

Usability

DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY! FRAUD!

FRAUD! FRAUD!

Spywhizz - Scam and. Took money

Usability

False advertising rip me off

Reason of review: Not as described.

Spywhizz - My first time useing

My frist time i have not use it yet

SpyWhizz

Usability

How dare you believe you have a right to monitor your girlfriend or wife!! Your big macho man cannot own the blame that it is YOU, that may be the reason she is looking elsewhere!! End the relationship, but do not think you have the right or ownership of her!

If YOU had a soul, YOU would show the women how to get the narcissitic app of their phones!!

Comments

HighfalutinXRayTetra

WRONG ,,, lie and take money, should not be looking anywhere, treat like a queen, scamming me , never do her wrong,, need proof,she acts like nothing wrong to just get money , but nothing she say makes sense , can’t figure out what is up ,, and if you are full support them , YOU DO HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW ,,,, you are a fool

Spywhizz - Thank you for saving me before I sent the cash

So Im thinking how about you install the software and when I can see it based on your reviews that you do nothing with the money or do what you promise.. You install the app and let me know its done when I can see a text on the phone I wanted it installed on.

then Illsend the money . If I dont go back and take it off or delete my access.? Right ?

I think that is fair considering all these people say in reviews is you take the money and then do nothing so. I light of consumer trust.

you install the software when I asked.

Illsee that it works and then give you my money. If I dont pay you you can remove my access to the software showing the information .

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Spywhizz - Pissed

This is total scam and fraudulent. They took my money and never returned my email messages.

They take advantage of vulnerable people. They’ll rot in *** Karma will get y’all...