I saw this website on YouTube and started to check it out.Than goodness I always read the reviews first.

I have a P.I. business and am always looking for ways to expand and better the business. My Partners would not have not been happy if I got scammed. I'm so sorry that so many of you become a victim of Spywiz.com.

There are many ways to get them back. so don't sit back and let it keep happening to others. The location of the Western Union check was picked up and cashed is traceable. Use that and get the local police from that area involved.

You are all victims of cyber crime and fraud. If enough of you make a complaint and show evidence they will have to do something.

Good luck My friends.B.C.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Spywhizz?

Comments

Prattville, Alabama, United States #1355781

well i got scammed they got the money then no response dont get fooled dont send money

Makawao, Hawaii, United States #1351123

Spywhizz.com complete scmers or you buy it with a cc on their site don't be an ***

West Monroe, Louisiana, United States #1346077

So is there any other programs out there that do actually work that can be installed by the company onto the target device w. Out touching the target device

to Anonymous #1370984

What and where are they

to Anonymous #1380386

Flexispy who own and produce the software he is promising can be installed remotely have told me it is not possible.