Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

On 3/26/2017 I requested services of Spywhizz to install Flexispy on my significant others MS Lumia smartphone. I was given the name Stephen Detty from Florida as the recipient for the amount of $49.99 + $5.00 WU process fee total: $54.99 over the telephone.

I went to the local WU office in San Marcos paid the $54.99 and received a receipt with tracking number. When I returned home I telephoned Spywhizz’s customer service at (877) 791-6639 to provide the Western Union tracking number so it may be searched to show payment was made and confirmed acceptable thru the business. I was then directed to keep in touch with any further questions to SpyWhizz’s active chat / blog room on their website. I started a chat with a Spywhizz employee, I provided information of the target along with the WU Tracking number and my contact information I was given an order number 4036 as this will refer to my installation.

According to Spywhizz’s own installation policy: The time it takes to install Flexi Spy, or Mspy is usually completed within a few hours. In some cases, it can take 1-3 days, being that it can take this long to get the owner of the target device to answer his / her phone. Installation has been successful for 95% of our customers. If installation is unsuccessful, you will get 100% of your money back, “immediately”.

The return policy is: “If installation is unsuccessful, you will receive a full, and prompt refund upon your request!” By 3/31/2017 I have not been contacted by anyone from Spywhizz about the install whether it was successful or not and receive downloadable software for tracking there software. I e-mailed and entered the chat room every day for the next 7 days provided my information and was repeatedly treated as a new customer looking to start Flexispy.

Obviously you were unsuccessful with your installation, It is now September 10th 2017 and still have not received my Immediate or prompt refund as I was promised by Johnny M or Electric Benjamin per there request. I am still awaiting my refund!

Review about: Spywhizz Customer Care.

Comments

There many patrons who have not received refunds for work never started. There needed to be more complaints added

to RGoulet #1379146

Add as many as is needed, this is just the beginning!