Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

First, YouTube made the impression that you will get a free product. As you saw it takes you to a site that says you will have an installation charge, which by the way is the exact amount as the software that he says, is 100% legit, no red tape, or reading between the lines.

Listen anyone that tells you to send cash through Western union you better believe IT IS NOT LEGIT. I guess we're supposed to believe that after we do it they will be back on live chat waiting to install. I told her they are a scam. And this very professional woman tells me I am crazy.

DAH, not professional. She continued to to be very rude. These people are only stealing your money at a time in your life where you already feel less of yourself and kicked in the face. DO NOT EVER PAY OR SEND CASH TO ANYONE THAT ADDRESSES PAYMENT THAT WAY.

These people need to be a shamed of themselves and maybe actually get a real job and some type of education obviously. Read all of the reviews and the comments that were sent back by what I would presume is another one of their so- called professionals that they have working in this scam.

Comments

Thanks for posting reviews. I was just about to purchase this but wanted to see what others have said.

I was shocked. So you tube still allows them to post videos? Have they been caught yet? Well I’m sure they found all the legal loop holes they needed to get by with this.

You tube should not allow this as it makes them look bad as well. Thanks again